Angels of Overwatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forum for the Angels of Overwatch

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come home wayward angels

Go down 
+2
justice
Wildheart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildheart
Admin
Admin
Wildheart

Number of posts : 131
Guild : Angels of Overwatch
In Game Name : Wildheart
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Come home wayward angels Empty
PostSubject: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Hey all,

For those of you who still check these forums out, send a shout out to those who don't. I would like to call everyone together in one game or another to hang out and have an evening of fun. You don't have to be actively playing the game, but just have access to some of your old characters. Lets not let this community completely die. Respond here if you would be interested in trying to get old friends together again for a night of crazy adventures and mayhem. Hope to see all you angels soon!

-Wildheart
Back to top Go down
https://aoguild.rpg-board.net
justice
justice

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: does that mean me too   Come home wayward angels EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 pm

i would love to attend a gathering of old friends if i am welcome
i miss all you guys and would enjoy getting together
and if so would love to bring some of my new friends to meet you guys too as well as some ppl you might remember
Back to top Go down
Titan Segan

Number of posts : 9
Guild : AO
In Game Name : Titan Segan
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm

yeah it's been pretty quiet. Not the same solo-ing all quests without you guys.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Silverbird
AO 4th in Command
AO 4th in Command
Odessa Silverbird

Number of posts : 5
Guild : Old Angels of Overwatch
In Game Name : Sīlver
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 pm

I would love to hear from everyone again... I miss you all a lot... I still chat with Lapis and Drai once in a wile...I'll let them know if we have a time and date hammered down.

I don't play GW so much any more,I still have all my Character though. I made the switch to wow. I play on the Sentinels "H", Lightbringer "H", Moon Guard "A", and Cenarius "H" servers...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/cmichael.webber?ref=n
Titan Segan

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm

well i'm still here, working on my characters.

but i'll be there whenever this happens.
Back to top Go down
Drailaogh
Drailaogh

Number of posts : 177
Guild : VFF
In Game Name : Drailaogh Wyndraiha
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Boo! Okay, I'm back on Vent (new login -- need to recall the old password for my login)

Would love to hear from everyone, it got so quiet I took a lonnnnng break.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 6
In Game Name : Sam
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 am

Hey guys haven't played in a long long time might be starting to play again would like to hear from some of you Come home wayward angels Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Titan Segan

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

So it's been a few months since i've played guild wars. I've been watching my roomate play Vindicus for a while and I'll try it out. If it's good, i'll let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Titan Segan

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 am

An addendum to my previous post:

After playing Vindicus for a few weeks, I'd have to say that this game is the way to go. Sure, it has only five classes, but the skills you can learn in the game blur the lines between the two.

If you want to be an elementalist, you can go that route with straight magic mastery.

Battlemage? sure. just learn the right skills and you're swinging a nice scythe with some scary smashes to follow.

Paragon that can hold it's own in melee? done with dual sword mastery and spear mastery skills.

No necromancer class, but I don't miss it when I have the ability to conjure up a gigantic colem and reverse gravity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come home wayward angels   Come home wayward angels Empty

Back to top Go down

Come home wayward angels
Page 1 of 1