Angels of Overwatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forum for the Angels of Overwatch

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures and hello.....introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pictures and hello.....introduction Empty
PostSubject: Pictures and hello.....introduction   Pictures and hello.....introduction EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:15 pm

How do you take pictures on GW? afro

Hello, well Izzy I am here, score one for the Media officer WOOHOO !!! Brownie points !! lol!
By the way, my toon's gender does not represent my own. I'm male and happily married to my Misun. I kind of got the idea that people thought I was female, when I kept being referred as "she" geek . Sorry for the confusion, I love role playing, so I role play Jade a lot. I still have corny humor though affraid . Well I am happy to be in AO. I have been playing Guild Wars for awhile now. My first guild was great. I was a member in it for about 2 years, but like everything in life, people's situation's changed and the guild slowly faded away. I've been through about 5 guilds since then. I love chatting and playing GW with other people. If you ever need any help please let me know. I'll help as much as possible. I feel really comfortable in this guild, and I hope to call it home flower . I look forward to meeting everyone in AO. farao.

P.S. - Thanks again Justice santa

The one, The only,The infamous,
Jade Su Chui
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Lapis

Number of posts : 170
Guild : Angels of Overwatch
In Game Name : Lapis
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and hello.....introduction   Pictures and hello.....introduction EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:45 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Jade.... When we get new ppl in we go by the gender of their character until we learn different.

To take pictures of things in GW you hit Control Printscreen. Then (depending on your OS and Programs) you crop the picture for a head shot and reduce the size of the file and under profile you can choose your avatar..... you brouse to find your picture.

I think there are more detailed instructions under tips and tricks, if it's not there then please use the search function to look for it.

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart
Admin
Admin
Wildheart

Number of posts : 131
Guild : Angels of Overwatch
In Game Name : Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and hello.....introduction   Pictures and hello.....introduction EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:53 pm

I'm not sure if you need to use the control key to take a picture. I believe that print screen by itself should work just fine. Try both ways just to make sure though. As for creating an avatar, you can find instructions here.

Welcome to the Guild Jade!
Back to top Go down
https://aoguild.rpg-board.net
Drailaogh
Drailaogh

Number of posts : 177
Guild : VFF
In Game Name : Drailaogh Wyndraiha

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and hello.....introduction   Pictures and hello.....introduction EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Jade, glad to have you with us. I certainly hope that you will find AO a great home for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and hello.....introduction   Pictures and hello.....introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures and hello.....introduction
Page 1 of 1