Angels of Overwatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forum for the Angels of Overwatch

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Soft Wind

Go down 
+5
popcorn chip
Jasmine
Lapis
Drailaogh
DoveSong
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DoveSong
DoveSong

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Greetings from Soft Wind Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Hello and Warmest regards on behalf of:
Greetings from Soft Wind Newbanner1

Proud members of:

Greetings from Soft Wind Minabanner37qw

Greetings from Soft Wind Ook7cp Greetings from Soft Wind Vaxch3 Greetings from Soft Wind God Greetings from Soft Wind Got Greetings from Soft Wind Swan_round2

I had the pleasure to recently be introduced to some of your kind members by our mutual friend Karin Strellok. These kind souls were a refreshment to my heart in these troubled times. I had the privilege of speaking with your leader, Lady Drai. During our conversation, I inquired if you would be interested in attending a seasonal event we host. Lady Drai graciously accepted this offer!

So without Further Ado: The Spirit Seeker Friendship Feast and Tornament: (not tournament)

We have tantivy set a date for the Second week in December 2008 for this event! We look forward to seeing many of you there. Please post any questions you have and I will be happy to answer them.
Also, should you be able to help out in any way please contact me. We invite you to brows our web pages and, of course strike up any conversation should our paths cross in-game.

Please join me in advance in thanking Jade for her help in this matter, having been recruited against her will....*evil grin*

Thank you,
Dove Song
-Leader, Soft Wind-
EDIT : adding text for those who may not speak english as well on tornament rules:
The Spirit Seeker Feast and Friendship Tournament will be an elimination tournament consisting of 3 Rounds. Each round will consist of a Home Team battling an Away Team. The Home Team and Away Team each consist of subteams, called Spirit Teams, partnering one Silver Circle member and one Angels Of Overwatch member. The Home Team works together to try and defeat the Away Team. The Away Team works together to try and defeat the Home Team.
  • •Before the event starts, each participant should identify and get to know your fellow Spirit Team member. This will be your comrade in arms. You will win or lose together. Participant should also look at the other participants and remember that they will sometimes be your allies and sometimes be your competitors. Your only true ally through this whole event will be your Spirit Team Partner. All Spirit Teams will be given a unique identifier, based upon what hall you started in during round one. These labels are Home 1-3, and Away 1-3

• •In the first round, three Away Spirit Team will work together to battle three Home Spirit Teams. All Spirit Teams from the winning team will go on to the second round. A wildcard will be provided so that one randomly selected Spirit Team from the losing side will be allowed to compete in the second round. At this point, a Spirit Team will be moved to the opposing field (Home to Away, or Away to Home). The second round will consist of two Away Spirit Teams working together to battle two Home Spirit Teams. So in the final round just 2 Spirit Teams will face off. The winning and losing Sprit Teams of this final round will be awarded 1st and 2nd place.

• •Rules for each round are as follows:

1. No flags allowed. Keep the flags in their respective bases. Participant found to have placed a flag will be eliminated from the round and return to their keep
    2. Bases are out of bounds: Bases are out of bounds except when starting the round or when a participant is eliminated. Judges my move freely between bases and battlegrounds
    3. Elimination: After one death your are eliminated for the round and you stay in your keep.
    4. Victory condition: Victory goes to the Home Team or Away Team with members still standing
    •Definitions
    Participant – Any individual competing in the tournament.
    Spirit Team – a team of two consisting of one Forever Knight and one Orphan of Kukai member. This team will always ally and the final winners will be one of these teams.
    Home Team – any group of Spirit Teams starting with the Silver Circle Judges. Note spirit teams may need to switch between Home and Away Teams between rounds. A guild hall change will be required and an invitation will be sent by one of the judges
    Away Team – any group of Spirit Teams starting with the Angels of Overwatch Judges
    Judge Cryer – The Judge Cryer communicates information to an audience inside alliance chat but not inside the tournament itself. The Cryer may announce play by play information and round results.
    Judge Referee – The referees determine round winners, make sure participants stay in bounds, and make and accept challenges. This position must be filled by a guild officer so invitations can be dispensed

• Last edited by DoveSong on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=176694&TabID=23743
    Drailaogh
    Drailaogh

Number of posts : 177
    Guild : VFF
    In Game Name : Drailaogh Wyndraiha
    Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm

This is a wonderful way to play a casual PvP and a great way to make new friends throughout Guild Wars.

Thanks to Jade and Karin for bring us some new friends and Thanks to Soft Wind, The Silver Circle Alliance and Dove Song for inviting us to participate in this Feast and Tornament.

I hope to see many of you there.
    Back to top Go down
    Lapis
    Lapis

Number of posts : 170
    Guild : Angels of Overwatch
    In Game Name : Lapis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Wow this sounds like so much fun... I hope that the schedueling works well for me.... Cause I'd love to participate in both the silliness and some PvP (although I generally feel the hair pulling is less frustrating and painful than PvPing)

Please keep in mind that I'm about 17 hours ahead of you cause I'm in Australia.
    Back to top Go down
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Number of posts : 34
    Guild : Student ^.^
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Awe ^.^ , Mrawr~!! , Wowiee~! Teehee Very Happy *jumps happily for joy* cheers , What an honor it is to have the privilege to attend a Special Event hosted by another Guild ^.^ Many kind thankies to Dove Song ^.^ *hugs*, The Soft Wind Adventure & The Silver Circle Alliance Inc ~ And of course, Many Thank you to Mummy Drai for accepting such a kind invitation ^_^ <3 *huggles* In advance I also do kindly thank Jade <3 ^.^ & Karin for introducing us to new friends ^.^ ~ It is very nice to meet you flower .
    I shall of course attend this Special Event , XD Hehehe , I also hope the schedule shall suit for me as I am also in Australia XD ^.^ ~
    I am sure it should be okay Hehehe *crosses her fingers* >.< . I am very much excited to when it shall be the day of the Tornament Very Happy . It will be my first to attend a hosted event ^.^ .
    Teehee~! XD The voice as I watch the YouTube Video Dove Song has provided, the person whom is explaining the event sounds so very Awesome XD , I am sorry , It makes me laugh ^_^ ~!
    I am sure this event will be very enjoyable , I look foward to it ~ And many thanks once again ^_^ ~! <3 I shall see you very soons :3 Meew ^^ ~

Many warm huggles , And regards from Jasmine ^.^ rendeer
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Oh no I'm being held hostage again affraid . It was great to meet you Dove. I am confident that you will love AO as much as I do. I love you Thank you for your invite and introducing us to Soft Wind and your beautiful Alliance. jocolor Thanks for the gratitude, I appreciate it. I love to serve Ao and her guildonions albino
    Back to top Go down
    Drailaogh
    Drailaogh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:07 am

Thank you so much Dove. We will look forward to more information as you have it Smile.
    Back to top Go down
    DoveSong
    DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:33 pm

you bet! it's in the works!

so far I have Jade assigned:
    as a Judge for the Angels, need one more!
    Back to top Go down
    Drailaogh
    Drailaogh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:23 pm

I would be happy to also work as a judge if you like.
    Back to top Go down
    DoveSong
    DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:28 am

Fantastic!

Now we need Six participants for the tornament!

Greetings from Soft Wind Aofun

funness at the hall!

Greetings from Soft Wind Ao2
    Back to top Go down
    Drailaogh
    Drailaogh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:49 am

The potential participants may be affected by date and time on this. We have members from US, Australia and even one in Germany. If we know a ballpark of what time of day, weekend, etc., that will help. A couple of alternates would be a good idea also know how RL can sometimes alter the plans of our membership. Smile

What wonderful photos of great memories.
    Back to top Go down
    DoveSong
    DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 am

Lets shoot for something like this!

For USA, EST: Saturday December 13 5pm
    For AUS, Perth Time: Sunday December 14 7am

10:00:00 p.m. Saturday December 13, 2008 in GMT

if you are still unsure use this time zone converter to find out when it will be your time:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Really want to come, but need the hour adjusted a bit? Or possibly the day? let us know we'll make every effort to find the best fit foreveryone!

Warmly yours,
    Dove
    Back to top Go down
    popcorn chip
    popcorn chip

Number of posts : 49
    Guild : Guild Wars
    In Game Name : Happy =D
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 pm

lol! kk, for me it has to has to has to be on a weekend, and the time ... maybe some time int he day or around 10p.m US is good! =D cheers
    Back to top Go down
    popcorn chip
    popcorn chip

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 pm

woooo! lol im one of the pictureeesss yyeyeeeeee Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Drailaogh
    Drailaogh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:24 pm

Okay, I've talked with officers and US an Aust members, these times look good and I like the dates. I'll spread the word and work on getting tornament players from our alliance.
    Back to top Go down
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 3:57 am

Hehehe ^_^ , Awe , Hello Dearest Dove Very Happy ~ *huggles* =3 ~ Awee ^_^ , Hehehe , What lovely picture you have taken on the GW <3 ~ That was the time we had met one another for the very first time ^_^ ~ Teehee , I was very much happy that day flower ~ It was so very lovely to have meet you dear Dove and your much kind friends also ^.^ ~ Do keep those pictures as a sweet memory ^.^ , Hehehe ~ There I am ~! , I can see mee XD Laughing *giggles happily* ~ How very cute and sweet ^.^ ~ I thank you dear Dove to share those beautiful pictures with us Very Happy .

Hehe ^.^ ~ Oh , Dear Dovey ^.^ ~ Those dates & times you have suggested for the Tornament , It seems to fit into my schedule as I will be home on the Sunday ^^ ~! Hehe , I do hope also those suggested dates and times will be convenient also for the other members ^_^ ~! Hopefully much we are able to sort it out well teehee~! Very Happy

Wowie~! Very Happy , Yupppieeee~! , Hehehe , A very much congratulations , my twin dear Jade <3 , And Dear Mummy Draaaiii~! <3 *hugs to both* , You are both Judges , Ohh ^_^ , Hehe Do be kind when to Judge us XD *giggles* ~ ! cheers , I am very excited for this Tornament rendeer ~

Dearest Dove , I shall gladly offer to attend as a participant Teehee XD ^_^ ~! , Of course I shall join the much fun none the less ^.^ Hehe, Of course Mummy may choose also , Which of her sons and daughters , Or her brothers and sisters ^.^ Razz

@ Little Pop: Teehee ^.^ , You are very cutey =3 , Hehe ^.^ Yes you are in the picture, I can see >:3 *huggles* ~

*huggles to Dove* ~ I thank you to tell us of the information ^_^ , It is very kind of you to sort convenient dates for all those from different countries Very Happy , May It all to work well <3 ~ I wub you dear Dove ^.^ ~ Do take most good care of yourself and to be safe =3 , God bless to you always ^.^ ~ Hehe , I hope to see you very soon in GW~! ^_^

Many Kindest Kissies and Cuddles from Jas ~ ^.^ Meew meew =3
    Back to top Go down
    Drailaogh
    Drailaogh

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Well, looks like we have Jasmine as a participant in the Tornament portion of this event. Now that we have dates and times please let me know in game and by posting either here or on the Town Square thread if you will be able to participate in the Tornament.

Thanks to you all,
    Back to top Go down
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:23 pm

Hello Dearest Angels , My Dear AO family ^_^ <3 *gives cuddles* ~ Very Happy . Hehehe ^_^ , Awee~! , Why Thank you Mommy to give allowance to be a Participant cheers ~ I am very much happy, Hehehe~! Mrawr =3 , I shall do my best to enjoy the Tornament (^.^) . Do remember , Dear family ^_^ , To have fun at this festival and to be happy in heart jocolor . I love you , I give many of my thanks once again To Dove Song ^_^ *cuddles* ~ And her lovely Alliance and Guild , For giving us the pleasure of inviting us , Teehee ^.^ , I cannot express how very happy I am Very Happy . Hehe , Thank you For also making convenient times for us to be able to attend the Tornament also ^_^ . It shall give a chance for everyone to attend~! (^o^) , I shall of course be able to attend with the decided dates and times ^.^ , Hehe ~ Thank you much Very Happy ~ I love you~! <3 *gives huggles and kissies* ~ <3 God Bless (^.^) ~ I shall see you in the GW =3 Meew ~

Many Kind Regards from Jas flower
    Back to top Go down
    DoveSong
    DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:23 pm

Current Roster is as follows:

Officials>
    Angels: Lady Drai, Jade
    SilverCricle: Dove,

Feast Hosts/hostesses:
    -Sora Mitsuko [OOK]
    -Zelkova Celchu [OOK]

Spirit Team Participants:
    -Jamsine [AO]
    -Carth Silverspeak [Wind]
    -keilara Moonfall [OOK]

Will be participating but yet to descide where:
    -Reno Iskargi [Wind]
    -Lord Amal [Wind]
    -Popcorn [AO]
    -Lewis Primara [Vax]
    -Sek Raiku [Wind]
    -Hydra Silvershot [Wind]
    -Shino Inuzaki [Wind]
    Back to top Go down
    Lapis
    Lapis

Number of posts : 170
    Guild : Angels of Overwatch
    In Game Name : Lapis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Mark me down...... for spirit team.... I don't normally do PvP but, what they hey. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    DoveSong
    DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:34 pm

Excellent, and thank you for your participation Smile

Current Roster is as follows:

Officials>[4/4]
    Angels: Lady Drai, Jade
    SilverCricle: Dove Song[Wind], Victoria Aldebarran [GoD]

Feast Hosts/hostesses:[2/4]
    -Sora Mitsuko [OOK]
    -Zelkova Celchu [OOK]

Spirit Team Participants: Angels [2/6], Circle [2/6], total [4/12]
    -Jamsine [AO]
    -Carth Silverspeak [Wind]
    -keilara Moonfall [OOK]
    -Lapistear [AO]
    -Earth Mage Silavor [GoD]

Alternates:
    -Aurora Rainstorm [OOK]

Will be participating but yet to descide where:
    -Reno Iskargi [Wind]
    -Lord Amal [Wind]
    -Popcorn [AO]
    -Lewis Primara [Vax]
    -Sek Raiku [Wind]
    -Hydra Silvershot [Wind]
    -Shino Inuzaki [Wind]

-hugs to Jas-
    Back to top Go down
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:22 am

Very Happy Hip Hip Hooray~! Wowie ~! cheers . *Gives a cuddle to Dear Dovey and to all Participants of the Tornament* ~ This looks wonderful Very Happy ~ Hehehe , I am very excited and very happy to see many that wish to join on this much loving Fun-Filled day ~! , That is the spirit flower . Many thanks to Dove for organising the Roster ^_^ ~! , There I am Teehee Laughing *happily giggles* ~ Surprised Oh my , Aunty Lapis is also with me, Hehehe ^_^ , That is much good , I am very glad to see Cool

I look much foward in hearing more updates for the upcoming Tornament jocolor

*snuggles for every one from Jas* ^_^ ~ I Wub you <3

Many Kindest Regards from Jas ~ sunny
    Back to top Go down
    popcorn chip
    popcorn chip

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Hello lol. I do not know if i can attend the turnament and feast! But if i can ill be there for sure! cheers
    Is the Spirit team supposed to be the best or somthing or can anyone join...?? scratch
    If anyone can join can I please be on the Spirit Team? cheers
    hehehe, One more question... were is the date and time posted??? Ill see if i can jocolor
    Back to top Go down
    DoveSong
    DoveSong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:13 pm

For USA, EST: Saturday December 13 5pm
    For AUS, Perth Time: Sunday December 14 7am

10:00:00 p.m. Saturday December 13, 2008 in GMT

if you are still unsure use this time zone converter to find out when it will be your time:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

All parts of the event are important Lil Pop, but the Spirit Teams are a very honorable place, yet anyone can join them. I do hope you can attend.
    Back to top Go down
    popcorn chip
    popcorn chip

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 pm

kk ty, lol im pretty sure i can goo! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    popcorn chip
    popcorn chip

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Ohh, Im now in a Guild called, Random Golden Popcorn [gold]... and we are probably going to join AO's alliance soon. So mark me down as [gold]. Very Happy
    Ty hehe
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Soft Wind   Greetings from Soft Wind Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Soft Wind
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Angels of Overwatch :: The Camp Fire :: General Chat-
    Jump to: