Angels of Overwatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forum for the Angels of Overwatch

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KC ferry to Kamadan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis
Lapis

Number of posts : 170
Guild : Angels of Overwatch
In Game Name : Lapis
Registration date : 2008-01-27

KC ferry to Kamadan Empty
PostSubject: KC ferry to Kamadan   KC ferry to Kamadan EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 am

Just so everybody's aware it's now harder to ferry from KC to Kamadan, they've slipped a few more beasties in right where you zone in. Lost another survivor there... but hey, i can't use the Hfffing to get to legendary any more anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Jasmine

Number of posts : 34
Guild : Student ^.^
Registration date : 2008-10-11

KC ferry to Kamadan Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC ferry to Kamadan   KC ferry to Kamadan EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:28 am

Greetings Aunty ^_^ <3 -gives a cuddle- I love you . Aw dear >.< , I see now it is harder to ferry from KC to Kamadan , That is unfortunate ~ I thank you for notifying us Aunty ^_^ . I shall keep it in mind ~

I am awfully sorry to hear of losing your Survivor title in there >.< Sad ~ That is terrible . The title for Survivor is always a much difficult one to take ~ You must to really be careful >.< Hehe ~

None the less ~ Thank you Aunty ^_^ , Once again ~ Do not worry , One day you shall receive title for Survivor. Remember always to smile and feeel happy Very Happy <3

Many Regards , Cuddles and Wub From Jas ~ flower . Take good care (^.^)
Back to top Go down

KC ferry to Kamadan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Overwatch :: The Camp Fire :: General Chat-
Jump to: