Angels of Overwatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forum for the Angels of Overwatch

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas From Australia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis
Lapis

Number of posts : 170
Guild : Angels of Overwatch
In Game Name : Lapis
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Merry Christmas From Australia Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Hey guys, Merry Christmas from Oz.... That's right... a whole day early.... lol.... Have a great one guys, Love yaz
Back to top Go down
DoveSong
DoveSong

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:16 pm

well thats not fair that you get your gifts early....
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=176694&TabID=23743
Lapis
Lapis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 pm

just one of the joys of being a whole day ahead of you..... hope you are enjoying your Christmas today. Cause I had a blast yesterday. Smile

We opened pressies... got 4 seasons of Red Dwarf, a Pandora bracelet, a beautiful ring and to top it all off, got to finally catch up with family I haven't been able to see in too many years.

But the very BEST two presents was seeing my daughter wiggle the fingers on her left hand and then pick up something and let it go again and seeing my son voluntarily go swimming and let go of the side of the pool... Big steps for both of my babies.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart
Admin
Admin
Wildheart

Number of posts : 131
In Game Name : Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Merry Christmas right back at ya!

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!

oh yeah..not fair the whole day early thing...I am going to have to find someway to fix that...lol
Back to top Go down
https://aoguild.rpg-board.net
Lapis
Lapis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Lol the great and powerful Wild will manage it... get superman to change the direction of the earths rotation..... that'll do it.
Back to top Go down
popcorn chip
popcorn chip

Number of posts : 49
Guild : Guild Wars
In Game Name : Happy =D
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Hehe Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy new yearr!!
santa cheers
Back to top Go down
Wx Phantom

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Lapis wrote:
Lol the great and powerful Wild will manage it... get superman to change the direction of the earths rotation..... that'll do it.

Or just get himself a job so we can both be down there haha! :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas From Australia   Merry Christmas From Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas From Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Overwatch :: The Camp Fire :: General Chat-
Jump to: